If you are interested in becoming a professional trainer, or part of your work tasks involves training others, you’ll need to develop the key skills that are essential for success. You will understand the whole process of becoming a professional trainer, and acquire all the skills that make you stand out.
The Train-The-Trainer course here on School of Skills will provide you with the most important tools you need as a professional trainer to help you develop and deliver engaging & vibrant training sessions that will encourage participants to offer very positive feedback following a great learning experience with you. Skills such as training facilitation, training needs analyses, and managing complex training subjects will give your participants what they need and deserve.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Study planning and development
- Essential background and understanding of trainers
- What teaching and learning resources will you need?
- Highlight and identify the good questions
- How to make your training sessions as effective?
- Explain the essentials of presentation skills
- Skills in preparation, research and delivery
- Lesson planning in training
- Explain the essential elements of a training program
- Design program with different methodologies
- Explain an instructional model and plan
- Technical writing to create training session proposal
Duration: 01 Week (35 Hours Course)
Course Delivery Method: Face-to-Face Class
Outcome: Certificate in Train the Trainer