In the nonprofit sector, strategic planning is a process of setting priorities, allocating resources, and designing programs and initiatives to achieve specific goals. An effective strategic plan requires a clear understanding of the organization\’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
What is strategic planning for nonprofit organizations?
Nonprofit strategic planning is the process of identifying elements of a blueprint that will help organizations accomplish their goals. It requires your organization to create goals and objectives and make decisions about how you\’ll reach them.
WHAT YOU\’LL LEARN
- Define leadership in the sector and apply practical tools to engage and inspire as a leader.
- Know how to lead system change.
- Use your influencing skills to advance strategic priorities.
- Adapt to shifts in the non-profit sector by understanding key trends and challenges.
- Build effective staff-board relationships by using core components of good governance.