ABOUT THIS COURSE
Marketing management is the organizational discipline which focuses on the practical application of marketing orientation, techniques and methods inside enterprises and organizations and on the management of a firm\’s marketing resources and activities.
A marketing manager is responsible for managing the promotion and positioning of a brand or the products and services that a company sells. Typically marketing managers are employed to attract more customers to buy from the company and to raise brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaigns.
What are the 7 principles of marketing?
The 7Ps of marketing are – product, pricing, place, promotion, physical evidence, people, and processes. The 7 Ps make up the necessary marketing mix that a business must have to advertise a product or service.
WHAT YOU\’LL LEARN
- Understand the principles of website design and content, social media, email marketing, web analytics, search engine marketing and measurement.
- Use search engine fundamentals for organic and paid search traffic.
- Explore social media marketing, blogging and social networks.
- Reach audiences through content and email marketing.
- Understand web analytics and key performance metrics.
- Grasp the basics of website usability and content management.