ABOUT THIS COURSE
If your job requires you to manage IT and cyber security risks in the high-stakes world of enterprise IT, this course is for you. You\’ll examine IT-related risks, threats, opportunities and vulnerabilities at the strategic and operational levels. This includes Cyber Security IT value generation for the business, and IT risk management programs and projects. You\’ll also explore risk appetite, risk tolerance and mitigation strategies. Case studies will highlight issues related to legal and regulatory compliance and stakeholder communication
WHAT YOU\’LL LEARN
- Understand risk optimization as covered in ISACA’s CISM and CGEIT bodies of knowledge.
- Apply appropriate risk-management techniques and models.
- Align IT, cyber security and enterprise risk management.
- Manage and monitor status of risk-management strategies and plans
- Provide oversight of related legal and regulatory compliance.