Cyber Security Risk Assessment, Treatment, and Reporting
Doing business online means facing threats and opportunities on a daily basis. In this foundation micro course, you’ll explore the full range of cyber threats to any organization’s security. You’ll explore how they can affect your entire organization and what you are expected to do about it. You’ll learn how to accurately assess, document and report a threat, using appropriate frameworks and metrics. You’ll emerge better prepared to deal with issues related to compliance and to communicate clearly with all stakeholders.
Within 16 weeks of successfully completing this course, you will receive your micro-credential indicating achievement of the outlined learning outcomes and competencies/skills. Micro-credentials are tamper proof, verifiable, blockchain-based and 100% digital. They can be shared on social media, including LinkedIn and Facebook, embedded in websites or downloaded as PDFs.
WHAT YOU\’LL LEARN
By the end of this micro course, you\’ll be able to:
- Explain foundational concepts of information risk management and compliance.
- Analyze and assess IT and enterprise risks.
- Differentiate the relationship between IT, cyber security, and enterprise risk management.
- Apply the management and monitoring of identified risk items and determine its applicability to the business.
Competencies/skills developed in this micro course include:
- Risk Management
- Information Security
- Risk Reporting
- Stakeholder Communication