About this course
Crisis communication is a sub-specialty of the public relations profession that is designed to protect and defend an individual, company, or organization facing a public challenge to its reputation.
7 Crisis Communication Tips Every Organization Should Master
- Respond Quickly.
- Leverage Your Supporters.
- Put the Victims First.
- Don\’t Play the Blame Game.
- Be Transparent.
- Perform “What If?” Work.
- Make Sure Your Message Is Consistent Company-Wide.
- Preparation Is Key.
WHAT YOU\’LL LEARN
- Prepare yourself, and your organization, for the transition to an increasingly digital reality that meets ever – increasing expectations of security and service availability.
- Develop and communicate your vision to engage and inspire executive, customers and staff trust to support the enterprise from crisis to sustainability.
- Understand the full landscape in which you operate, from key business drivers, pressures and risks to internal politics and stakeholder expectations.
- Position yourself as a digital leader who can articulate the value proposition of digital transformation proposals that are attainable and meet enterprise and customer expectations.
- Develop a framework to simplify the transition approach and help increase business agility.
- Understand the \”future of work” and its impact on your organization and individuals.