About this course
Interpersonal communication at a workplace is the process of communicating information, ideas, and feelings to each other. The communication between employees of an organization can be verbal or non-verbal. Form of voice, body language, and facial expressions are all important aspects of interpersonal communication.
What are the 4 types of interpersonal communication?
- Written Communication.
- Non-Verbal Communication.
WHAT YOU\’LL LEARN
- Develop skills and strategies to communicate through speaking and writing in a business context
- Increase proficiency in reading and listening to texts related to business topics
- Use your listening and speaking skills to interact with others from different language backgrounds
- Improve your confidence when presenting to groups of people
- Demonstrate an awareness of language appropriate to the professional environment